|Saturday, 16 February 2008|
Credit TermsUpon Excess Logistics' extending credit terms to Applicant, the Applicant agrees to the following:
1. All shipments will be billed and paid for based on the date shipments are made. Payment of each invoice, whether or not such invoice covers the entire order, shall be made in accordance with the terms of the invoice.
2. There will be a service charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) on balances not paid within 30 days.
3. Credit limit amount will always be discussed with the customer in advance and will be strictly adhered to by Excess Logistics. Any exceptions to this rule (i.e. increasing credit limit amount) MUST be approved in writing by an authorized Officer of Excess Logistics PRIOR to any order being accepted.
4. Payment terms will be set by Excess Logistics and communicated to all customers in writing. Terms will involve one of the following 2 options:
1. Prepay Only
2. Twenty (20) days from date of invoice.
5. Please list all Excess Logistics invoice numbers on the voucher portion of your payment. We need this information to properly credit your account.
6. Excess Logistics will make every effort to credit legitimate deductions or make necessary credit adjustments as quickly as possible. Payments with unauthorized deductions may not be credited to your account until the deduction is approved.
There will be a charge of $30 for any checks returned for insufficient funds.
Effective January 1, 2004 invoices paid with a credit card or Paypal will incur a 4% processing charge.
|Please Click here for a text only navigation|
Copyright © 2013 Excess Logistics, Inc. | 380 Wingo Heights Road - Suite 2C | Spartanburg SC 29303 | USA
phone 864-529-0000 | fax 864-529-0011 | contact us: click here